Sunday, May 4, 2014

Jessica Priscilla’s Personalized Shoes



Graduated on May 2013, Jessica started off her own shoes line named after her very own name Jessica Priscilla Shoes on August 2013. What does she actually sell? She sells a personalized shoes (loafers) by putting your name initial and you can choose your own shoes color. If you have seen many bags, bag charms, bracelets, wallets or so being personalized, Jessica also seen it and that’s why she picked her line specialty to personalized shoes.
So far you can make your own personalized loafers just by going through the website; www.jessicapriscilla.com. Its made by order just for you, they’re able to purchase not just for women but also men and babies! Just by following their easy step on the web, you can choose your own color, trim color, initial, font. You want to put your very own personalized item there? You can reach them via email for further details. What’s better about it? They can ship overseas.



I met Jessica on that one fine rainy day, she looked lovely wearing her own personalized loafers in red.

“I personally like anything personalized, like I’m just the only one who has it.” She said when I asked her why she started this business.

Getting things to be ready on your own isn’t something easy to do. Especially when every part of the shoes is all handmade, means all checked and controlled by hands.

“I am doing all the simple things by my own, from the design, production control, marketing, even the customer service part!” she explained it excitedly.

Seeing that excitement I guess it’s right when people say, do your job with your whole heart then everything else will follow. And not to forget, I see another ‘when you do a work that you love, you won’t have to work for the rest days of your life.’ kind of job when I met her.
No job comes with no circumstances they say, with all the hard work, all the problems during the process,

“When I heard that they love my shoes, all the hard work is paid off.”

Released their first special design on Christmas season last year, they’re not so fast being satisfied. When I asked Jessica about what’s her dream about this business, she allowed us to know something before hand.

“I’d like to have a showroom, a place that people could drop by just to see and try sizes, checking on the materials, color and so. If you have any idea about that 3D thing that’s recently booming? I have my mind on that thing also.”

She also said that expanding the product is necessary as well. It won’t be forever loafers. Same thing as the design, but I guess it won’t be fun to spoil every detail here and now, right?
Check their updates and get your very own personalized loafers through their official instagram: @jessicapriscillas, or Facebook page: www.facebook.com/jessicapriscillashoes or even better you can go directly to their website www.jessicapriscilla.com




By: Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment