Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Eyelids DIY


As a Asian girl who has Asian type of eyes, I have to be honest I am glad to find this thing on YouTube a while ago. 
Until now, to make a perfect eyeliner both for my right and left eyes, at least i need 5 minutes to do it. Because my eye lids isn't the same (i think almost everyone have a same problem with this). But more, if i had to close my eyes for some events, people will see that i put different size of eyeliner. And that is not cool, at all.
I don’t like eye scotch so I don’t even have a thought to use it. For you guys who are using it, no offense okay, I just don’t like it and that’s my opinion, if you still want to use it go ahead :) Or maybe you want to change your line to this.
This thing is called, "Eye Talk" and yes the function is to make eyelids for yourself.


And I am going to share how it's working for me and maybe working for you too:


  1. My usual eyes, very light eye lids, almost none to see
  2. With that little fork (you'll have it as a set when you buy Eye Talk) start to make a line, where do you want to make your eye lids. Don't pinch it too hard, it's just for you to see the line right after that.
  3. Then apply your eyelid along that line. Wait 2-3 mins until it gets a bit dry. The hints for you to know it starts to dry is when the white line starts to go transparent and looks like a light glue line.
  4. Use your fork again to gentle push along the line. It might be a little sticky, but keep doing it until you're finished.

The texture

Compared to my usual eye (look at pict 1) this is what i just made!

For your information, once you put this on, it could last more than 1 day. And if you diligently put this thing everyday, they say it could make your new eyelids permanent. Want to give a shot? ;)

Eye Talk available in all SOGO Department Stores, with price less than 150K.




By @joycesandraa

No comments:

Post a Comment