Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gabe Bondoc's "Honesty LP"

Released: March 14th 2014
Total Songs: 10
Genre: Soul/Accoustic
Rates: 4/5


Personally my life is stuck to his songs since i don't know when. Gabe made his first debut in 2012 with his first LP's album called Timing, this year he made another one called Honesty. If you realized, he always pick just a word as his album name. A simple noun/verb that could simply sum up whats the album is about. And that's the first thing that i love about it.
Compared it to the first album, this one is wary much better. I am talking about the arrangement, songs, sounds. An album that you can repeat over and over without realizing that you've been hearing about it all day. If you're an acoustic sucker, you're going to love this one. The lyrics as always, Bondoc's style, a bit cheesy yet sounds still sweet and to the point. His guitar playing is also one of the best part why you should consider to pick this one as your favorite. The transitions, key changing movement is just smooth.



If there should be a lack in a review, maybe the whole acoustic session in the whole album could be one. I mean, people could get a bit bored. But for me in the same time it could be the main point of this album, its like showing the unique side and the Bondoc's side.
If you asked me from those 10 songs, which one is my favorite? I have my five favorites, they are: The Match, Close, Now I Know, We Match, and By Now.
You can simply go to your iTunes Store to buy this album, it costs like $9.90.



By: Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment